1.Which CM of India has announced the ban on sale of firecrackers in state on November 1, 2020 with an aim to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.?
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot
2. Who is the title sponsor for the Women’s T-20 Challenge that played from November 4 to November 9 in Sharjah?
3. Who has been elected as the new President of IPU, Inter Parliamentary Union for a period of 3 years (2020-2023).
Portugal MP Duarte Pacheco
4. Who were unanimously elected to IPU's Executive committee?
Uruguay’s Beatriz Argimon and Switzerland's Laurence FehlmannRielle
5. The First Committee of United Nations General Assembly, UNGA has adopted the two Nuclear disarmament resolutions, sponsored by India, on November 3, 2020, what are they?
‘Reducing Nuclear Danger’ and ‘Convention on Prohibition of the Use of Nuclear Weapons’
6. Who is elected as first-ever Minister of New Zealand of India-origin?
7. Who is elected as 46th US president?
9. Which state has adjudged the best – governed state in the country, according to the PAI – Public Affairs Index 2020 released by the Public Affairs Centre?
10. Which CM of our nation has laid the foundation stone of Indo-Israeli Centre of Excellence for Vegetables Protected Cultivation near Guwahati with Israeli Ambassador Dr Ron Malka on November 2, 2020?
Sarbananda Sonowal (Assam Chief Minister)
11. In a recent study, NASA has found out that an asteroid that orbits between Mars and Jupiter could be made entirely of metal and is worth an estimated 10,000 quadrillion US dollars. What is its name?
Asteroid 16 Psyche
12. In which state Government notifies new Land rules that allow any Indian citizen to buy land?
Jammu & Kashmir
13. Which centre has proposed to help law enforcement agencies to detect illicit cannabis cultivation using remote sensing & artificial intelligence technologies?
OSAC - (Odisha Space Application Centre)
14. What is name of the mission launched by India in May 2020 to assist island nations in the Eastern Indian Ocean?
15. Which country has officially left the Paris Agreement?
The United States
16. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved Rs.1810.56 crore for 210 MW Luhri Stage-I Hydro Electric Project. In which river the project is located?
Sutlej which is situated in Shimla &Kullu districts of Himachal Pradesh
17. What is the name of the proposed museum which reflecting char-chapori culture has stirred up a controversy in Assam?
18. The recent discovery of The Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, about a protective fluorescent shield which helps a particular species to survive harmful UV (ultraviolet) radiation. Which is the species?
19. What is the name of the Hurricane hit northeastern Nicaragua in November 2020?
20. What is the name of the no-frills, low-cost urban rail transit system for which The Government of India is planning to approve national standard specifications and rules?
Metro Neo targeted at tier 2 & tier 3 cities
21. A Bilateral Summit between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Prime Minister of Italy was held virtually on November 06, 2020. Who is the Prime Minister of Italy?
Prof. Giuseppe Conte
22. What is the new feature that the WhatsApp app has announced in November 2020?
Ephemeral Messaging (disappearing messages)
23. ISRO has successfully launched the earth observation satellite. What is the name of the satellite?
24. National Cancer Awareness Day is observed on which day?
25. The National Legal Services Day is observed on which day?
26. What is the name of the nationwide initiative to lay the foundation for capacity building of civil servants?
27. What is the name of the innovation built up by The Defense Research and Development Organization for passenger transports?
Fire Detection and Suppression System (FDSS)
28. Which center has embraced a pilot task to investigate the attainability of developing saffron in the North East district?
The North East Center for Technology Application and Reach (NECTAR)
29. Uttarakhand Divas or Uttarakhand Day is observed on which day?
30. Which are the two countries have signed the Russia-Brokered Peace Deal, an agreement that aims to end the military conflict over the disputed enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh?
Armenia and Azerbaijan
31. World Science Day for Peace and Development 2020 is observed on which date? What was the theme?
November 10, ‘Science for and with Society’
Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa
33. Name the initiative, which is launched by Indian Railways to ensure safety of women passengers in trains.
34. Which bank has launched instant payouts ‘Visa Direct’ in association with Visa?
35. Which company has collaborated with national Skill Development Corporation(NSDC) to skill over one lakh underserved women in India with digital skills?
36. Who is appointed as the chief secretary of Assam government?
37. Who has been appointed as chief executive officer of electronics sector skill council of India (ESSCI)?
39. Which missile system was successfully tested by The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) on November 13, 2020?
The Quick Response Surface-to-Air Missile System (QRSAM)
40. What are two new Ramsar sites declared by the International Ramsar Wetland Convention?
Lake Meteor in Lonar in Buldhana District of Maharashtra and Soor Sarovar in Agra
41. What is name of the new tree frog from the Andaman Islands?
Striped bubble nest frog
42. Which state of our country is highest in the sex ratio?
43. International Day for Tolerance is observed on which date?
44. World Road Traffic Victims Memorial Day was held on which date?
46. National Epilepsy Day is observed on which date?
47. What is the name of the indigenous technology developed by Structural engineering Research centre to quickly retrieve power transmission in the event of a transmission tower failure?
Emergency Retrieval System (ERS)
48. What is the name of natural gas pipeline completed by GAIL India Ltd to supply natural gas to Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Kannur and Kasargod ?
Kochi – Mangaluru
50. The 15th East Asia Summit , a major forum in the Asia-Pacific region, covering issues related to security and defense was held in which place on November 14, 2020?
52. Which are the two nations signed a defense agreement (Reciprocal Visit Agreement - RAA) to counter the growth of China's influence in the South China Sea and the entire Pacific island nations?
Japan and Australia
54. Which party emerged as the single-largest party in Bihar Assembly Polls 2020?
55. Which nation has relaxed Islamic personal laws to allow cohabitation of unmarried couples?
56. Which tennis player has equaled Pete Sampras’ year-end World No. 1 record?
57. Which nation’s transitional government signed ‘Juba Peace Agreement’ with rebel groups?
58. Which nation has launched the world's first 6G experimental satellite?
59. Which Indian author has been selected for TATA Literature Lifetime Achievement Award 2020?
60. Which party won Myanmar General Election 2020?
National League for Democracy
61. Who is awarded with UK's Booker Prize?
British writer Douglas Stuart for his debut novel 'Shuggie Bain'
62. Who is sworn-in as Bihar Chief Minister?
63.US President has issued an order banning American investors from investing in companies supporting a nation’s military. Which is the country?
64. Which union territory has launched the JeevanSeva app for safe and timely transportation of COVID-19 patients to and from hospitals?
65. When was Ayurveda Day 2020 observed?
66. Which country recently received 50 metric tons of food aid from India?
67. Who is the scientist, honored with Prof.A N Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award-2020 by the Society of Biological Chemists India ?
68. World Fisheries Day is observed on which date?
69. What is the name of the satellite was launched aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket on November 21, 2020?
The Copernicus Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich
70. Argentina soccer legend passed away on 25th November, who is that?
71. Indian Constitution Day is observed on which date?
72. What is the name of cruise missile India successfully test-fired?
73. With which country, India signed a MoU to develop cooperation in the field of environmental protection and biodiversity conservation?
74. International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women is observed on which date?
75. The Union Minister of Environment, Forests and Climate Change released a single source of information on climate action, what is the name of the portal?
Indian Climate Change Knowledge Portal
76. The Remembrance Day for all victims of chemical warfare is observed on which date?
77. The United Nations celebrates the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People on which date?
78. December 1st is observed as …..day
80. Every year, India marks the National Pollution Control Day on which date?
81. Which series won the 'Best Drama Series’ award at 48th International Emmys?
82. Which film has been selected as India's official entry for the Oscars?
83. Veteran Congress leader Tarun Gogoi passed away on November 23, 2020. He was the longest-serving Chief Minister of which state?
84. Which nation has formally withdrawn itself from the Treaty of Open Skies?
85. Which bank has become the world’s first central bank to gain one million Twitter followers?
86. Which state government has put on hold an ordinance that seeks to make abusive content punishable with jail term?
87. Who was known as the father of the Indian IT Industry passed on 26 November 2020?
88. Who has been nominated for the ICC Player of the Decade Award?
89. Which private bank has been merged with Singapore-based DBS Bank India Ltd?
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
90. Which state has passed an Ordinance against forced religious conversions?
91. Which nation’s Prime Minister has been nominated for Nobel Peace Prize 2021?
92.Who has been appointed as the new independent Chairman of the International Cricket Council?
രഹസ്യങ്ങൾ ഒളിപ്പിച്ച ശിലകൾ
കരിയർ ഫ്രണ്ട് – Issue #9 : വിദ്യാര്ത്ഥികളുടെ അഭിരുചിക്കനുസരിച്ചുള്ള കരിയര് കണ്ടെത്താന് വിദ്യാ സാരഥി