1.Under the government's new vehicle scrapping policy, personal vehicles will have to undergo fitness tests after how many years?
2. RBI has projected real GDP growth to ………….percent in Financial year 2021-22.
3. Which Asian country has came under military rule in 2021 february?
4. The Defence Ministry has awarded the contract to manufacture 83 Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas fighters to which company?
Hindustan aeronauticals Limited
5. Who is the new CEO od Amazon company?
6. Which space agency has appointed Indian-American Bhavya Lal as acting chief of staff?
7. With which nation,United States has extended the New START Nuclear Treaty for five years?
8. Which Indian cricketer has selected for the 'ICC Men's Player of the Month' award?
9. When is ISRO scheduled to launch Gaganyaan's first unmanned space mission?
10. Which company has got the world's first consignment of 'carbon-neutral oil' from US?
11. Who has been re-elected as Boxing Federation of India President?
12.Which space company has recently announced to launch its first all civilian mission to space?
The SpaceX company
13.What is the name of 3-day virtual global conclave the Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan, held the opening ceremony on February 1, 2021?
"Kerala Looks Ahead”
14.Army Dental Corps celebrated its 80th Raising Day, on which date?
February 1, 2021.
15.What is the name of the declaration the Maritime Organization MUI urges the government to recognize in order to formulate the "India Maritime Vision 2030.”?
"Neptune Declaration on Seafarers' Welfare and Crew Change"
16.What is name of the book which is published recently written by Dalai Lama?
"Little Book of Encouragement".
17.What is the name of the campaign which aims to achieve 100% tap water supply for all rural households by March 2022 in Punjab?
"Har Ghar Pani, Har Ghar Safai"
18. The central government has announced about the establishment of a new wetland protection and management center in an indian city. Which is that?
19.According to the National Food Security Act of 2013 (NFSA), what is the new scheme is being implemented in the country to nation-wide portability of ration cards?
One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC)
20. In which state of India, PGIMER launched the first “PGI Amputee Clinic” ?
21.World Cancer Day is organized by the International Union for Cancer Control (UICC). It is observed on which date?
22.In which hospital in Kerala opened its first Human Milk Bank (HMB)?
Ernakulam General Hospital.
23.Who has appointed as Chairman of the National Safety Council for a period of three year?
Shri S.N. Subrahmanyan, (CEO and Managing Director, L&T Ltd)
24.Which state in India affected by the glacier broke caused avalanches and flash floods?
the Alaknanda River in the Chamoli region of Uttarakhand
25.What is the name of the act passed by Rajya Sabha related to Jammu and Kashmir on February 8, 2021 by voice vote?
" Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization (Amendment) Act 2021"
26.In which place India's first geothermal power generation project will be established?
Puja village in eastern Ladakh.
27. The first route and terminal of the Kochi Water Metro is unveiled. The subway route goes from where to where?
Vitila to Kakkanad
28.Who is appointed as the head of the World Trade Organization?
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (The economist of Nigeria)
29. Who has appointed as the executive secratory of the United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)?
30. Who has won the 2020 Sanctuary Reserve Lifetime Service Award?
S. Theodore Baskaran
രഹസ്യങ്ങൾ ഒളിപ്പിച്ച ശിലകൾ
കരിയർ ഫ്രണ്ട് – Issue #9 : വിദ്യാര്ത്ഥികളുടെ അഭിരുചിക്കനുസരിച്ചുള്ള കരിയര് കണ്ടെത്താന് വിദ്യാ സാരഥി