1.Chattisgarh has announced a new education scheme on august 15th, 2020 to overcome the
difficulties in studies due to covid19. What is its name?Padhai Tuhar Para Scheme (Education up to your locality)
2. The 4th Session of the BRICS Anti-Drug Working Group was held on August 12, 2020. Which
were the participating countries in that conference? Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa
3. NASA’s Dawn spacecraft has brought some new information about the presence of water in a
dwarf planet. What is its name? Ceres
4. Who is the new Governer of Meghalaya? Satya Pal Malic
5. Indian Union cabinet has approved the formation of a new agency for the recruitment process
for central government jobs. What is its name?National Recruitment Agency (NRA)
6. Which table tennis player won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2020?Ms. Manika Batra
7. The ministry of youth affairs and sports has announced the Dronacharya Award recently.
Which Kabaddi coach won the same?Krishan Kumar Hooda
8. Union minister Arjun Munda inaugurated a Tribal India Showroom for promoting the
livelihood of the tribal people marketing. Where is the shop located?
9. To monitor plantation along national highways, National Highway Authority of India has
launched a new mobile app. What is its name?Harit Path
10. Who has replaced Ashok Lavasa as the new Election Commissioner?
11. Which state has launched a new scheme to promote bio-floc fish farming system?Odisha
12. Which nation’s state oil company has suspended its USD 10 bn worth China oil refinery
13. Which nation has discovered the biggest-ever natural gas reserve in the Black Sea?Turkey
14. Which state’s government has launched India’s longest ropeway over Brahmaputra river?
15. Mahatma Gandhi’s iconic round-shaped spectacles were sold for how much amount at a UK
Rs 2.55 cr
രഹസ്യങ്ങൾ ഒളിപ്പിച്ച ശിലകൾ
കരിയർ ഫ്രണ്ട് – Issue #9 : വിദ്യാര്ത്ഥികളുടെ അഭിരുചിക്കനുസരിച്ചുള്ള കരിയര് കണ്ടെത്താന് വിദ്യാ സാരഥി